Adobe Flash Soundboard
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 5
This project will consist of using Audacity (or similar audio recording freeware) and Adobe/Macromedia Flash to create a soundboard that can used for prank calling purposes. I will disclose the subject of the soundboard once the winning bidder is selected.
Your job will be to:
1. Locate funny soundbites from YouTube and other audio sources, save the individual audio files, then create a Flash soundboard that plays the sound clips when the buttons are pressed. EXCELLENT ENGLISH IS REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB. A good example of a soundboard can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
Here is a brief tutorial on how to create a soundboard: [url removed, login to view]
2. The Soundboard categories should be as listed below. I've listed some common sound clips in these categories so you can get an idea of what I'm after:
Greetings - Hi, Hello,good morning, etc.
Names - self explanatory
Questions - self explanatory
Statements - self explanatory
Insults - any sort of rude comments
Closing - bye, see you later, etc.
Places - cities, countries, etc.
3. I will design the background image and logo for the .fla file, so don't worry about that
4. There should be a minimum number of 5 buttons/sound clips per category (excluding Places and Closing) and a minimum of 50 buttons/ sound clips total. PLEASE NOTE EACH SOUND MUST CORRESPOND TO THE PROPER CATEGORY. I WILL NOT PAY FOR A BUNCH OF SOUNDS THAT DO NOT MAKE SENSE IN A CONVERSATION.
5. I will pay 100% of the agreed amount upon 100% completion of this project, including numbers 1-4 above.
I have literally hundreds of soundboards I want to create, so if you do a great job, I will hire you for a TON of projects in the future.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online