-We are looking for an experienced flash designer and developer who can adapt our flash product slider ( see examples at [url removed, login to view]) in format, transission and design.
with Adobe Flash CS4
- reduce amount of products shown to 2 instead of 3
- change format once to 400x260 and once to 336x220 both horizontal
- per change two products with product title, price, description and seller are being shown , one on each page side, so that at any time two products will be displayed
- flip back and forth as in the original on mouse over , on mouse over product description is being displayed( like in the original)
- look into the image size - three different image sizes should be made available, in some cases the matching one isn't available- you will have to use a different one. Pictures should be selected so that they are as large as possible- for good presentation- this is the design part- please keep in mind that here products from a 60 million database are being shown- images can be of different proportions. Idea is to make it look good no matter what.
- Look at fonts used, try to find nice matching fonts. Optimal layout has to be created.
- Images, product description, product title and price are loaded as already done in the original fla. A .fla is to be returned
- Basis is a white page with a slightfold (shadow) in the middle of the image, white page can have a shaddow, so that it looks like a magazine
- The right part of the image flips to the left. While flipping you see the next image on the back of the flipping page.
- optimize performance( no stuttering, smoothly running)
Payment via Paypal, we need an invoice for tax reasons
If this project goes well we are looking for a flash designer to create many more different formats and designs- it would be nice if you can reference other possible transissions, also for our skyscraper slider