This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a slot machine to integrate into Facebook. The project includes both the actual slot machine and the Facebook platform/integration
- 3 or 5 reel slot
- tight design, like modern video slots
- one payline
- some kind of bonus mode
- editable symbols on reels
- editable probalitiy settings, i.e. the chance to have an "apple" symbol should be possible to set for instance 1/10, making the probalility for 3 apples (1/10*1/10*1/10=) 1/1000
- prize table, where we can set apple - apple - apple = the prize XXX
- The regular Facebook application aproval process for users
- Store all user info (age, country, other user specific data) in database
- Invite a friend
- Limit number of spins for users on a daily basis
- Top list, winners in the slot
- Publication of info on users public and private Facebook page.
- A space below the slot for more information. We would need to be able to change this space depending on Facebook user info
- top notch design. Not the usual Facebook crappy platform/integration design.
- we will use the platform for another Facebook application next Spring, so the platform need to be ready for another application.
- we need to be the owner of all the source code, and we will require documentation of the project.
There will be an NDA between us.
We will require previous experience in Facebook applications and integration. Please dont answer to this unless you can provide references in Facebook application development.
Preferably the escrow account is used for payment
I want this to be a project price, but there was an error when trying to choose that option. My project budget is up to 6,000
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online