I'm looking for experienced Flex / Flash / ActionScript developer who will replace map component (Google to OpenScales) in existing flex app [url removed, login to view]
App is made with Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 and Flex SDK 4.6.0. Everything should work as it worked before map component change, including:
- Layers (Maps, overlays, jams).
- Car markers (Icon, label, direction).
- Tracks (With popup markers).
- Info-Windows (With dynamic number of elements).
- Geozones (Drawing polygons).
Basically, you need to
1. Kill Google Maps lib.
2. Add OpenScales lib.
3. Wire up old api calls to a new api calls (Port functionality).
7 freelancers are bidding on average $604 for this job
Hi, I have read your requirements, i can do this job and change map api in your application. Do you have complete source files? If you have then let start this project with me. Thanks.