This is a continuation of the project: [url removed, login to view] that was completed a few days ago. The project parameters have changed, and I need some additions made.
The user will be provided with some contact information for a customer, and will have to use the tools provided to locate the correct Billing ID number and enter it into the form. This is what is added to the XML file with the CustomerID, which comes from the static XML file.
As it stands, the previous project was completed so that the form pulls data from an XML file and adds data to a separate XML file on the web server. This is done via PHP.
1. All functionality must be maintained. I will provide an FXP file with the form in its current state, as well as a form with everything laid out as it needs to be in the final version. You need to integrate the existing code into the new application.
2. The form will be used as an assessment, so it needs to be timed. There are two states in the application, State1 and Instructions.
----> Instructions will be a normal form, with no timed component. The users can go through as many records as they want until they are comfortable enough for the timed component. There is a button that says "Begin Test" - this needs to switch to State1 and begin the timed portion.
----> State1 will be timed. When they initiate the test, see above, they need to see a popup window asking them if they are sure they want to begin. If they select Yes, there needs to be something that times them so that after 10 minutes, when they click submit, another box pops up telling them the test is over. That popup should give them the option to retake the test or exit to a webpage.
I would strongly prefer that the time is editable in the code, in case the client wants to change it up. If this is possible, I would appreciate you including some instructions in the code.
3. There needs to be some method to ensure that the users do not see duplicate records - i.e. they shouldn't see the same records when they do the practice as they do in the timed version. There are several hundred sample records in the XML file.
The easiest thing to do (in my opinion) would be to reference a new XML or PHP file that records the record number and progresses through sequentially and then resets when it hits the end of the list. I don't know how that would work if there are multiple people on the form, so displaying the records in a random order would be acceptable.
4. I need to display two websites as part of the form. In the tab navigator, there are two tabs, one for [url removed, login to view] and one for Google.com. The sites should display there in a frame. Due to the space constraints, there is also a button in each that says "Open in a new window." As the name implies, the button should cause each site to open in a new browser window.
5. The application should track the number of submissions they make, and display that information when the test ends in the popup window.
NOTE: There is no requirement at this point to store any of the user information or results. We will likely post a project for that in the near future. Our other assessments are done through Joomla, and we will need to find some method to integrate with our current system.
BEFORE YOU BID:
I have attached a FXP file showing the layout of the form. The code is disabled, but it shows the layout. Please look at it before bidding. Also, please do not send me more than one message.