Replace Google maps component
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $900 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$900 USD
Google is no longer support Flex maps API and not issuing new apikeys, so I'm looking for experienced Flex / ActionScript developer who will replace map component (Google Flash Api to OpenScales mapping framework) in existing flex app [url removed, login to view]
App is made with Adobe Flash Builder 4.6 and Flex SDK 4.6.0. Everything should work as it worked before map component change, including:
- Layers (Maps, overlays, jams).
- Car markers (Icon, label, direction).
- Tracks (With popup markers).
- Info-Windows (With dynamic number of elements).
- Geozones (Drawing polygons).
Basically, you need to
1. Kill Google Maps lib.
2. Add OpenScales lib.
3. Wire up old api calls to a new api calls (Port or rewrite functionality, don't break anything).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online