Flash AS3 Game Developer
This project was awarded to qforge for $950 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a programmer to work on a full length casual game on a contract basis. This game is intended for the downloadable market so will be done using Flash/AS3 along with a wrapper like zinc/mprojector/AIR etc.
About the game:
Genre: Marble popper/match3
Project Duration: 2-3 months (This is assuming that the developer is not working full time daily on the project).
Expected project commencement (by end of February that means we are expecting the project to be completed by May)
What do we expect from the developer:
1) Must have worked on atleast one commercially released title using AS3 (we would like to see some examples. Sponsored online games would do). Knowledge of filehandling using above mentioned wrappers is a plus.
2) Should be comfortable communicating through email/skype. We do not have very strict daily build deadlines on deliverables. We expect to see weekly builds and a short email update on a regular basis. A detail chat once or twice a week is ok if you should need clarification on the game design etc.
3) Should be able to work with minimum help from us. We would provide the game/level design and art assets and would expect a playable version ready for commercial release. There wont be anyone from our end to help with the code. Also since this game is intended for the downloadable market, we expect the developer to be able to implement save game option/file handling using one of the wrappers mentioned above.
4) All work done will be under our company name. The source code for each game will have to be sent to us on pre-set milestone dates. Developer will have to sign a contract and NDA
5) While this project duration is set at around 2-3 months, we have enough work coming up so you can expect contracts extended for further games if work is good.
Payment terms:We are planning on fixed payment at the end of project but if you are interested in a different kind of structure (e.g. commission basis) please feel free to mention that with expected percentages.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online