Flash Mobile Game - A man that jump (graphic and animation already done)
This project was successfully completed by rsanjay10 for $70 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In1 day
Hello, max bid: 120$ (suggested bid 70$)
I need 30/40 lines of actionscript 3 code, for a really simple game - all the graphics and basic animation (walking, jumping, falling) already done-
The game consists of a man walking from right to left, and soon as he arrives near a 5 different type of ravine (different width), jump and exceeds, or falls into. A counter show the point earn
Here some suggestions:
1) When the man walks, you should change his x coordinate, and when arrive to the left, start whit x=0
2) When the user touch the screen, change the animation from walk to jump, or walk to jump+fall, and record the final x coordinate of the man, so if the jump is ok, start again walking from that coordinate.
3) When the man jump, stop the animation of the background
4) If the user touch the screen when the man is near the left of the screen, the man jump and land on the right side (you need a variable to remember, the x coordinate of the man and change it when disappear from the screen, so the animation of the jump continue on the right side)
Tips: Try to isolate every animation: walk, jump ok, jump+fall, fall from the firts frame of every action.
I wish this action was controlled by the touch of a screen of a mobile device (TOUCH_EVENT)
If the man fall into the ravine the game stops.
If the touch is anticipated, and the ruvine is too large, the man fall into it and the game stop.
During the game, You should randomly show the 5 different ravine.
The background must be animated (parallax animation)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online