Need Flash Animator For Game Characters
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $548 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Here is a fun and easy project for a flash animator. We need a flash animator (CS3 or higher) to create game graphics. We want to receive the full FLA file with all layers. We are looking for an animator that knows how to make "puppets", so all the characters body parts fit within the same dimensions.
Main Character Concept:
A typical American guy in street clothes with a ball cap and baseball bat as a weapon. He is a white guy with dark hair.
The animation style we are looking for is something similar to the style of the game "Shank". However, if you are familiar with this game, we do NOT want bloody or gory graphics. We have attached an inspiration photo.
Main Character Poses:
1. Idle pose (standing ready for combat with weapon)
2. Block pose (blocking with weapon, 1 frame)
3. Attack Pose 1 with weapon (variation 1)
4. Attack Pose 2 with weapon (variation 2)
5. Jog with weapon
6. Getting hit pose (with weapon in hand still)
Pose for the main character only:
+Attack pose with power attack (standing tall with one arm in air, just fists, weapon is not visible in this animation)
1. Four (4) different demons that the character has to fight throughout the game. These should be built inside the same puppet MovieClip that the main character uses, with just different keyframes for each of the body parts. In other words, each of the main character puppet's body parts, such as his head, hands, torso, etc. is a MovieClip, frame 1 of each of these is the main character hero. Frame 2 would be the body parts of one of the styles of demon, frame 3 is another character, etc. This way all the different animations that the main character uses can also be used by the other characters. The weapon should also be a puppet part, frame 1 being a baseball bat, frame 2 being a demon club, etc.
Pose for the demon characters only:
+Demon is being struck by lightening. The lightening is coming from the top of screen to top of demons head and through their body.
2. The weapons in the puppet need to be complete, drawn such that they can be shown by themselves too. We need four weapons: a thin stick, a baseball bat, a demon club, and a demo sword.
3. We need two metallic looking tokens (similar to medals) that can sit by itself on the ground. One token will be a heart in a circle. The second token will be a lightening rod in a circle.
Game Interface Animations:
1. Stylized health bar (NOT generic)
2. One empty stylized slot/box
3. Continue stylized arrow pointing right
4. Three (3) keyboard button keys.
1. One key with the letter "Z" in the upper left corner with a fist icon in the middle of the key.
2. One key with the letter "X" in the upper left corner with a shield icon in the middle of the key.
3. One key with the letter "C" in the upper left corner, with ability to show the heart circle token icon, lightening circle token icon, or no icon in the middle of the key.
***Please send us a link to your portfolio. Those who do not send a portfolio will not be chosen.***
If we choose you, we will give you a test, to come up with the look of our main character in the idle pose. We will pay $20. If we like your concept we will give you the full project and create a Milestone Payment that will be released in full after the full FLA file has been released to us. If you accept the project you agree to update the animations to our specifications and edit them accordingly until we agree the work has been finalized. Additionally, if chosen you agree that all finished work will be owned by us and is not allowed to be used for any other purpose.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you become the winner for this project and we like your finished work we will provide more character animation assignments for our future games.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online