Simple Math Problem Game Design
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 6
I need a simple .exe game
1) load 500 simple Algebra equations (I provide)
2) button causes random algebra Problem to appear, i.e 2+x = 7
3) Player places x's under each number representing that number. If number is 7 then player can place 7 x's under the 7 and so forth
2 + X = 7
4) Player then crosses out or erase only an equal amount of x's on each side. Thus two from the left and right side of the equation leaving only 5 x's on the right.
5) The Player can click (count) the remaining x's as numbers 1-9 appear based on the number of x's left.
Thus x = 5 is the answer.
6) to prove,the Player can place the 5 into original equation, 2 + x = 7 thus it will change into 2 + 5 = 7
The machine adds up and dings the bell as it shows 7=7
Real simple once it is explained clearly.
The other part, equally important are the graphics and sound. Place some graphics and some sound effects to make the game come alive. Complete with Flash intro.
And that's it.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online