In Progress

Basic school animation project

Please check the files before bidding, in order for me to know that you did kindly name me the main character of the story. Starts with F

This is a basic school animation project that needs to be completed, the first 70% is already completed and your job is to complete the remainder 30%.

The animation you need to create starts from "He swam with all his might, and with each stroke he got closer and closer to the puppy"

Deadline 4th or 5th of Sept. Budget $30. Selecting winner today.

Skills: ActionScript, Adobe Flash, Animation, Graphic Design

See more: graphic school, animation basic design, swam, main character, basic animation, story flash animation, bidding school project, character story project, animation character create, need create school, remainder project, know animation, flash animation project files, school project basic, animation project flash, project character, character flash animation, animation project files flash, name animation flash, project completed deadline, complete school, school project design, basic school project, school files, animation story

About the Employer:
( 7 reviews ) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Project ID: #2453437

Awarded to:

debdas0278

hello, it's my job... please see my previous job with more info in PM thanks...

$30 USD in 2 days
(17 Reviews)
4.5

7 freelancers are bidding on average $34 for this job

Auksin

Hello, We are experts in video, animation, graphics design and are working in this field for more than 4 years. We can easily provide you with your requirements. We request you to discuss this project in details with u More

$30 USD in 2 days
(77 Reviews)
6.6
webville

Hello, Please do check your inbox for name of the main character. Thanks & Regards webville

$30 USD in 2 days
(24 Reviews)
5.4
piyushvankar

Fred! Hello! I'll love to animate your script. Pls check your Inbox for more!

$30 USD in 2 days
(31 Reviews)
5.3
iconwebservices

Hi please check your inbox thanks

$30 USD in 1 day
(24 Reviews)
4.7
sarhad

lets start with me

$30 USD in 2 days
(8 Reviews)
2.6
Frixel

Hi there! I saw your FLA file, I can do it for sure!! =) check the PMB, thanks!

$30 USD in 4 days
(3 Reviews)
2.3
edatacollection

Please check the details in PM

$40 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
shwetasleekgfx

Hi , I can do this work please check your PM.

$50 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0