This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $829 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE POSTING, PAYMENTS DETAILS!
We are currently looking for a some designers for a zombie's shooter game like doom or quake,
What we need
- Textures for walls, floors and ceilings
- Bad guys, yeah zombies guys but also some renegade humans.
- Good guys, like in a dress-up we need a male and a female basis and several customizations (skin, hair, clothes, facial), to give the player the sensation that there are a lot of different guys.
- Isometric like buildings and terrains, the map of the city will be dynamically created.
- User Interface (menu elements, in game indicators, message windows)
- Splash Screen. Story, Game Over and Ending Sequences
- Weapons and Arms (with animations)
- Working Guy (this is a unique animation)
- Scenery elements in eight possible angles (45° rotation each) (tables, boards, desk, beds)
Due to several screen resolutions, we need all as vectors in adobe illustrator or adobe flash except for textures which can be done in adobe photoshop (but we need big textures to be re-sized later).
You must have the ability to preserve the look and feel of other designers to create an harmonic and matching game. post-apocalyptic and dark artwork would be nice credentials to be selected. And please mention in which tasks you are interested on.
This is a 4 months project, a monthly milestone will be released (on 25th of each month, starting February) or after if your month goals are achieved later, but not before nor initial milestone will be released, take this into account before posting, so please provide a 4 months total desired payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online