We need a flash player that will play mp3-files. Our website visitors are today creating mp3-files. We want a simple way for them to spread the recording on blogs etc.
The website has a service where the users can make prank calls to other people with a telephone and a recording of the prank is stored on our server. We want a flash mp3-player for our visitors to distribute their recordings with.
The flash-player should be initiated like: [url removed, login to view] where "xxxx" represents the ID-number of the recording. The ID-number is also the MP3 filename.
By parsing the information from a XML-file you'll get the following information:
- Custom text
- Custom link
- Unique Link
Your task will only be to make the structure of the XML-file. We will then generate it by using PHP.
We will need the Flash, ActionScript and XML sourcefiles when the project is done, so we can make our own modifications later on.
We want the player to follow the colorscheme and feel of our website: <[url removed, login to view]>, vectorized logo can be found in the attached zip-file.
- Big play-now-button with the faded logo in the background.
- Display the Custom text below the logo
- Play/Pause button
- Minutes:Seconds left
- Bar that displays how much of the recording is left
- Volume bar
**- Link to Website with the flash-player on it (the Unique Link)
- Make a prank call using this prank (The Custom Link)
- Embed code with copy-to-clipboard button
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flashplayer 7+, ActionScript 2.0