COPY our current checkout system (currently in Flash) to RESPONSIVE HTML5, keeping EXACT same frontend!
- Status Closed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 5
We have a little ecommerce system that's interactive and coded in FLASH, but we need a RESPONSIVE HTML5 CLONE.
[url removed, login to view]
It's presently coded in flash. We're going to keep that, but we need you to create an exact CLONE of the experience in RESPONSIVE HTML5 (for non-flash users, eg IOS, etc).
We'll provide you with the current code to review (which CONTAINS the FOLLOWING files: images, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and [url removed, login to view]). //Incidentally, we used a program called "TexturePacker" to create SPRITES so that the images loaded faster (there's about 65 images). So, you'll need to use that or some similar method so that the progress bar, if any, is no longer than 5sec) and everything loads withing that time. It's currently under 5s.//
Then, we'll need you to REPRODUCE everything EXACTLY as the user currently experiences it now in flash, but for NON-flash users (eg IOS etc) using RESPONSIVE HTML5. Play around with the URL above to see how the interactive kiosk works starting with the 3 main buttons ("Browse...", "I know what I want", and "Build...").
That means same exact images, locations, wording, etc. It may be SUPER easy. I just don't know. Also, as part of your solution, we'll need you to "sense" if they have IOS / non-flash system versus flash on board so that YOU can serve them the right version (the Flash one we have versus the HTML5 version you'll reproduce). So that, if they click on the above link from IOS (or other non-flash systems), they'll be redirected to the new page/system you'll create in HTML5.
In summary, your HTML5, RESPONSIVE design will be a CLONE (front-end) that will work on all IOS, tablets, & iPads that don't normally run FLASH. If you have a super-simple solution where "you just have to do this", and it works, it's no problem. You'll still get the $200 or whatever your bid up to that is, since we'd still need you to serve non-flash users to your HTML5 version. I know this particular kiosk. So I'd like to see no changes at all to the front end and layout, mouseover effects, etc. It should all be identical (but you can have your freedom of course with the backend).
With your bid/proposal, please also let me know what your solution is. All graphic design has already been done. However I will ask 1 page (4 lines of text) as your mockup for a CSS animation (glow animation).
Bids up to $200 max. $150-$200 would be reasonable.
Guidelines to help you win the project:
1. Please don't bid if you don't have any reviews;
2. Start of your bid with "true bid"
3. Ask some good questions that show you've actually read thru and understand the project;
4. Show genuine interest and have a good attitude;
5. Share your proposed solution so I can see you have a gameplan and I can see if it sounds reasonable.
In summary, it's very easy to win this job if you follow those simple guidelines. This will make everyone’s life easier.
1. Deliverables must include final, bug-free version of program with matching source files and installation on buyer's server with all features working flawlessly. Employer must approve final version.
2. Programmer MUST check every day including weekend citing the task #s that have been addressed and with your work showing on your own test server (please just provide the URL) so that we can evaluate the latest version and provide necessary feedback for revision.
3. On project acceptance, programmer acknowledges all work and deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' and assigns all rights, copyright, title and interest in and to the work product to the employer.
4. Programmer will be paid in full on completion. No milestones. You'll be paid in full using escrow.
5. If you do a great job, check in each day and are easy to work with, I always guarantee an awesome review and I like to rehire persons I'm familiar with.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online