Adobe Air Mobile Developer for turn-based social game
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 23
We are building a head to head turn-based social sports game (fb connect), for iOS (iphone first), Android and later iPad. We are seeking an experienced AS3 Developer to join the team, who will work with us to bring the game to life and turn it into something exceptional!
- MINIMUM 5 YEARS experience of using Flash
- Built / launched apps in Air that are live within the App Store
- Demonstrable experience of integrating / working with ANEs for Facebook, iOS Notification & payments systems (+Revmob, Chartboost)
- Understanding of the Starling game framework preferable
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with creative teams and back-end server-side developers to bring together slick apps that use efficient code across different platforms (Android, iPad, Facebook Web etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of XML including client/server messaging
Scope of Work:
We are looking for a lead front-end developer who will come on board initially to build the iOS version of the game first. After which they would be expected to work on the Android & iPad versions of the game. All the work will be project managed via Basecamp & Skype.
More about the Game: In terms of game reference think SongPop/Ruzzle meets PrePlay MLB, HBO and ESPN sports centre. We will supply more info once we have NDA and after initial skype.
Please only apply if you have 100 hours and above 4* rating
Please provide an overview of your experience highlighting instances where you delivered applications using the technology listed within the description
Please quote: 'Rocky' in your title so we know you've read this!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online