Bugfix Adobe Flex Mobile Project
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 4
We have a mobile app in development that is basically a product catalog. On function of the app is to update the products and other data from some json-files from a webserver. This mechanism is working on android but it is not working on iOS despite it should be plattform independent.
Due to lack of time we can not resolve this issue by ourself. You can find a preview of the android app here: [url removed, login to view]
The source code of the flex code is attached so that you can see what you are bidding on.
The requirements are:
- fix the bug and make it work on iOS as well as on android
- you need to have access to an iOS device by yourself to be able to test your code.
- do not introduce any futher bugs
- keep the robotlegs framework style and omit best practices on software development
- the update process should take around 1 minute and not longer on an iPad 1 with a good internet connection
- your code has to be commited via git. You will get access to our git repository
We do not pay in advance. We create one milestone payment once we award you bid. The payment will be released once we have your working commit in our git repository.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online