*Expirience designing and programming a fully fleshed out AIR Android game -- provide samples, or provide game site portfolio
* Project must be completed in Flash cs5.5 and delivered with all files needed to run the app (.FLA files, sound files, etc)
* Photoshop or Illustrator experience is necessary for consideration.
* By accepting the project you are signing over all rights to the design, programmed code, and everything related to the creation and final product
* Tilt-control left and right moves the "pong bar" at the bottom of the screen. It should be easy enough to destroy each block but not too easy. Communicate with us regarding the prototype and what suggestions for playability you have.
The hit testing must be accurate as the ball bounces in the field and destroys blocks.
Once the blocks have been cleared, the points are added up and the screen resets for level 2, which contains randomly colored new blocks and has modified 1) speed of ball 2) durability of blocks(takes two hits to destroy a block, etc)
Once the second level clears, these difficulty parameters shift and the level becomes slightly faster, the blocks become slightly tougher.
OVERALL FILE PREPARATION
* All graphics must be movie clips so that we may be able to enter the FLA file, remove / update graphics and animations-- including the background, 5 different block movie clips which are generated at each level
*Code explanation - provide brief text explanation of physics parameters next to AS3 code. Neccessary for completion.
*Simple text menu (a seperate frame so we can edit and update) that links to the levels (10 in all).
6 freelancers are bidding on average $188 for this job
Hello, I had gone through your requirement and our team is cable to do this task successfully, For more detail information please check your PM. Thanks