.NET C# video streaming
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
I'm looking for someone, who is interested in research project. I need C# streaming application for Adobe HTTP Dynamic Streaming. That is really interesting and challenging research project, but it is not as difficult as it seems at first glance.
Basically, we need to replicate behavior of Adobe F4F packaging and Origin applications (see how things work in attached PDF).
What makes things easier:
- Me. I already spent some days on this and have some knowledge that I will share with you.
- Adobe Media Server Started Edition is free, so we have hands on the vanilla f4m and f4f files to analyze format.
- OSMF is opensource, so we can analyze sources and know exactly what format is expected by flash.
- Incoming steam from ffmpeg is already transcoded and fragmented (we just need to wrap it into f4f container with proper mp4 boxes).
- I've already written custom mp4 parser that supports custom Adobe Boxes, so we have starting point to extend it.
This project is just for research, proof-of-concept and just get-it-working.
If we succeed, then there will be another project for production quality.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online