This task should be relatively simple for the right person. I require a flash application which will;
1) Upon completion of loading, present user a 'start' button
2) When the user clicks the start button, the application will grab a file from a web server (the URL is defined in FlashVars as 'testurl' key). The download will be timed to demonstrate the users approximate download speed capability, store in a variable and print to screen.
3) After competion of download test, the application will generate 1 MB of random data and POST this to a web server (the URL is defined in FlashVars as 'sendtest' key). The application will time the upload to determine the users approximate upload speed capabiltiy, store in a variable and print to screen
4) Application will implement a modified version of the shine MP3 encoder ([url removed, login to view]). You will need to make the modification to support this. This modified version MUST support encoding of audio from soundcard input to 128kbps,[url removed, login to view] joint stereo MP3.
5) Application will stream mp3 encoded audio over RTMP socket to media server (media server URL and authentication defined in FlashVars key audiomediaserverurl)
6) Application will capture webcam input and stream in h264 over RTMP to media server (media server URL and authentication defined in flashVars key videomediaserverurl)
In your bid, please indicate 'yes I can modify the shine MP3 encoder to do this in the flash player' . Bids without this will be ignored.
11 freelancers are bidding on average £686 for this job
'yes I can modify the shine MP3 encoder to do this in the flash player'. I am an experienced developer in Flex/AIR for video streaming over 5yrs. Please check your PM, thanks.