We are a new innovative watch company in Switzerland which will have its commercial launch in 2008.
We are looking for one or two web professionals to build our website.
This is the first part of the project, which is the Front End. Later this year, we will do a new bidding for the back end.
We want to do a website in Flash. It has to be very dynamic. The customer has to experience our brand.
Please find the requested skills:
1) the website will have to be very interactive and very high end. You need to get a feeling about luxury. It is not a commercial Website. The first objective is communicate about the brand. Make the people dream abut our products.
2) [url removed, login to view] is a good website for the flash skills required even if our brand is not oriented on the party side like this site. Our USP is a unique mechanical invention. But you will find there, more or less all the content that has to be seen on the [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] is a good example of the type flash technology we want to use.
3) Flash, Flash script, Photoshop and video editing skills are important. Flash streaming server is a plus but it is not sure that we will use it. Because of its cost.
4) Your main task will be, to take our video and image material, created a website concept and integrated it in flash to create a dynamic website.
5) we will also integrate 3D picture of the watch which comes out from 3D studio max or Inventor. We are also looking from you that you propose us the right web tools to do 3D motion of the watch.
Requirement for the bidders:
- We will only communicate with bidders that respect exactly the following procedures:
1) Selection of credible bidders. You can send only relevant information to the project. There is no need to say I can do it and send a list of the website that (your company or you) did in your life. If you want to be selected, you have to write a few lines why you are capable and send one or two website example of flash development. NOT MORE! And show that you have a team and skills ready to take the challenge. For us it is very important that you respect this. It shows us that you understood the project.
2) The bidders that we think can handle this project will receive a RFP. You will have to answer to the RFP and do your final offer.
3) We will choose two bidders and ask them to do us the homepage with the material that they will receive. The best will be chosen. The other one will receive a compensation for his work. All details are in the RFP.
4) We will take in account all bids until the 15th of July.
5) The bidding process will be finished Mid-September.
6) The first part of the project has to be delivered in November.