Better CSS design for site header menu,buttons,table & forms
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 8
The attached file have example of existing site. Read below instructions and bid if you can improve it. Please post examples if you have.
1. Design css for menu, buttons, table, forms to a site which specialize in academic content (e.g. books, lessons summary,…) ordering. (Details below)
3. Design also the text style the site will have, (Page header, table header, table content, footer)
2. Design a first page cover.
The design should be clean.
The design may include elements related to academic context.
The design should be modern (e.g. round corners at forms, tables with zebra rows, round edge at button, etc.)
• The design should support multi languages (right to left and left to right). Should be in different class style (different class in the same css file).
• All the buttons and header menu should contain a text which will describe their action.
• The site should be able to adjust according to font size (increase or decrease Slide 5, Slide 6 in the attached file)
• The site should be friendly to 1024X768 and 800x600 resolution.
• The css should be compatible to IE5.5 -> IE7 , FireFox and Opera.
• The footer should be always at the bottom of the page.
The attached file can give you first impression about the current site which needs to be improved. You can see the clean design in the ppt and the following features:
Buttons and header menu supports multi languages (Slide 1 – English ,slide 2 - Hebrew)
Forms – Left to Right form (slide 1), Right to left form (slide 2)
Login form – Left to Right form (slide 3), Right to Left form (slide 3)
This should give you an idea about where your css design and script will fit in.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online