I have created a new startup company for 100% Made in the USA denim jeans and related products. I need a quality e-commerce website where I can manage the content, images, products, etc... without hiring additional help down the road. I have only used FrontPage and I am not an expert. Here is what I would like to have:
1. Flash intro showing product and made in USA theme ending with logo.
2. Flash animation where the customer can select a particular component on the jeans and that area will enlarge and display specific text such as Butttons made in Dayton, Ohio by 23 skilled workers. And so on with each different component.
3. Products will be very limited initially and likely never number more than 100 in total.
4. Products will require drop downs where the customer can select attributes such as color and size.
5. Shopping cart.
6. Various auto email responders. Example: Order received, thanks for order, oeder will ship today, etc...
7. Paypal is primary payment option.
8. Typical other pages- About US, Contact Us, FAQ's, etc...
9. Ability to add pages, alter colors, fonts, images (including flash images)
10. Theme should revolve around Made in USA, denim products, quality, manufacturing to retail look and feel, and a company that cares about keeping and creating USA jobs.
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
76 freelancers are bidding on average $610 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team
I will love to work on your project, i understand what you need i can deliver you complete CMS engine so you can handle this site text products in future. pls check PMB