The form drives the game and the quiz. Once the user adds information to the form they have the option to use the game/quiz on the site within a separate webpage, link to it or copy code for embedding.
1. Stored in database.
2. Form is divided into parts.
3. First part is basic company/organization information.
a. First and Last name
c. Contact Number
d. Contact Email
f. Company/Organization Name
g. Company/Organization Address
h. Type of Company/Organization (from drop down list)
i. Reason for using service (from drop down list)
4. Second part is content for the Game.
a. Text box for title of presentation.
b. Number of content items. Depending on user input the corresponding number of content areas will populate.
c. Content items
i. Heading text box.
ii. Supporting information text box (250 characters with spaces maximum).
iii. An upload box for an image file.
iv. An upload box for an audio file.
5. Third Part - Questions for the Quiz.
a. All multiple choice.
b. The ability to put in multiple number of questions.
c. The ability to put in multiple number of answers.
d. The ability to choose to randomize questions.
e. The ability to choose to randomize answers for questions.
f. Checkbox for right answer.
g. The ability to turn email results on or off.
1. Jumping Up Game
2. Text box for user to input name and email address.
3. User is able to jump to different platforms.
4. The platforms move left to right to create a challenge for the user.
5. On every fourth platform there is a display of the content posted from the form.
6. Game only shows a few platforms at a time.
7. Game ends when user reaches the end of the content on platforms or they fall off.
8. There is a hard mode to the game. The platforms between the platforms with content move faster and disappear after a second or two.
1. Begins after the Game.
2. Quiz high score of the last 5 users.
3. Content from form.
4. Each question presented one at a time.
5. Results emailed to administrator.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1036 for this job
I can help you with your project. I'm an ex flex app developer from unit9.com London department. Done similar and more complex projects. You can see my work level.