Flash site - editing of content/graphic style ie. type, buttons, form etc.
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $195 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
here is a description of the job we need to have done.
This project is first and foremost about editing and enhancing an existing Flash site.
The content of this site was designed in Flash 6 which means you are required to complete and save the final job in the very same standard unless you are able to make the changes so they won't affect the usability of the rest of the site if saved in any other version.
What the client needs to have done involves several tasks that you all need to master as a Flash designer.
The business behind this site is a restaurant/lounge/café etc. - all in one - and some of the content needs to be edited and changed. Some of these tasks are as follows:
1. The website is outfitted with a pop-up form that can be used by guests to send information such as "subject", "message", "name", "e-mail" and "telephone number" to the restaurants e-mail so guests can order tables, send questions etc. The form has to be edited in order to make ALL fields compulsory before the user is able to send it which it isn't at the present time. Furthermore the form needs various editing and possible attachment of an "ordering system" that can be either included within the flash file or linked to externally (in this case a solution has to be found for the external linked ordering system). The exact setup in regards to the latter is therefore undecided yet, since these options are up for review before being implemented.
2. Some buttons in the menu are obsolete and need to be removed from the menu.
3. The site needs to have a link/button added that enables the user to download a pdf/doc file containing the menu.
4. Change of font in the Flash file so readability is enhanced for visual impaired/older people etc.
5. The Flash site contains a link to another Flash based image viewer. The restaurant bought and owns the rights to this image viewer and the original idea was, to add photos of the restaurant and various events to this viewer. However the provider of this viewer didn't provide the promised support in editing the action script in accordance with the agreement which resulted in that there are still issues with the software. Therefore we need to have this file set up accordingly so the restaurant is able to add files and make the viewer functional as intended.
6. Minor corrections to the visual background in HTML file.
7. Possible other minor corrections that need to be addressed within the two described HTML and Flash files (note: this means editing the existing files only, not setting up a complete new site).
Budget and conditions as described in this post.
At the end of the project we will need a working .fla and swf. file that needs to be tested and uploaded by the client in order to assure functionality.
You are welcome to make your bid and ask further questions if there should be anything you might want to have elaborated.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online