We are looking for someone to help with modifications and content management of our Wordpress site. This is to include updating design and layout. Our company provides various goods and services to the electronic security industry and we are wanting our web site to become much more user friendly for example:
- Ability for users to quickly and easily find products and services by manufacturer, type or usage
- Ability for users to drill down to individual products and services quickly and easily
- Ability for us to be able to communicate news to the general public efficiently and effectively
- Develop multiple contact pages that are linked to and customised for each product or discipline
- We will be wanting some content pages to be templated in a way that people with virtually no experience or design capabilities can upload a page for review with minimal effort through a step-by-step process
- Add Twitter and Facebook feeds (opportunity to design Facebook page consistent in design with the web page)
From a content perspective we will be building information on an on-going basis. The information is to be translated into multiple languages for upload onto the site.
The successful bidder will be tasked with pulling all this together. You will be considered a part of our internal team moving forward. The right person for this will be someone who is not only creative and self starting but takes a personal interest in the products and services they are representing. Over time you will become quite conversant with what we do.
All bidders should include examples of previous work for review. The review will take into consideration design and ease of use of the sites submitted.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $10/hour for this job
Hello, Since you will consider the applicant based on the past works he has done, I am sending you my past work sample in PM. Please go through the works and let me know. thanks.