Wordpress Web Design with Flash, Paypal, CMS, and Analytics
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $657 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need portfolio works relating to wordpress websites with the functionality listed below. Please send me a quote on the price of your site in your message. Also, send me a time frame to create the site.
I want to create a art school website for a specific city in the US. The website will sell listings to art schools. Here are some of the functionalities needed by the site:
1. Wordpress website with html, flash
2. paypal account embeded in the wordpress site
3. CMS so my client can have access to the site to update all the back end website functions including tags, content, etc...
4. The ability to have users (Art Schools) to create a website account, add their listing, and update all information about their specific school, and use paypal to buy a subscription.
5. Analytics reporting, I need my client to be able to view reports. These reports will be used to send to organizations and art centers to show how many clicks each listing is receiving, and maybe have counter on each listing to the art schools can see how many clicks their listing is receiving.
6. The Wordpress site will need to have a Word press blog incorporated into the site.
7. SEARCH-ABLE calender to show the various art schools and when they are starting.
8. Please type in Cow Over Moon in your subject line so I know you read everything above.
Here are some examples of various websites that I like the funcational.
The website, [url removed, login to view], embodies many of the functionalities I want in this website in terms of search functionality and ability to list video as well. However, the design of this site leaves a lot to be desired.
This has listings but not with live calendars:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] - this is nice because it is search able among many factors and it centers around one date.
[url removed, login to view] - this is more complex that this project requires but showcases events based on dates and interests as well.
Below is more indpeth details.
I. Web Design
Design will be based in Search Engine Optimization ensuring maximum SEO effectiveness while
keeping elements attractive and functional for end users.
Typically, 3 rounds of treatments to be presented.
All graphical elements for the website will be created by you with the exception of stock
photography which may be an additional expense to me.
II. Web Development
Creating a working website (functional “html” pages) from designer’s templates.
Employing a testing strategy to ensure site is functional and displays correctly across a multitude of
MODERN operating systems (Mac OS, Windows XP, Windows 7, etc) and web browsers (Firefox,
Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc).
Site will be created with clean and efficient code which influences page speed and also impacts SEO.
and CSS3 – All very current and attractive technologies.
III. PayPal Development
Research with PayPal to present various solutions to me T to allow them to accept payments
After presentation and choice of solution, creating the code that will automatically respond to these payments allowing course providers immediate access to the website.
Some solutions may require BWD to incur additional expenses such as (but not limited to)
“certificates” to ensure “https” security on website and may be an additional expense to me.
IV. Administrative Backend
Because of the nature of administrative features (i.e. need for data storage), they will be
implemented using database functionality. The following details of that functionality:
A. Course Manipulation – As outlined previously, the ability for you and course providers to deal with
various tour related information including (but not limited to) class manipulation, tag
manipulation, organization provider information, medium, cost, etc.
B. Reporting – I assume I will have access to Analytics since I will need this data to share wtih arts orgs and ceters.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online