E-commerce website design for small business.
This project received 99 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1220 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a small business searching for someone to create an E-commerce website for our company. Additional details such as competitive websites etc., will be given once chosen as project winner. Above are some of the related skills needed to complete our website. Listed below are several other skills required for this project including the skills listed above.
2. Shopping Cart/Login Box/Search Box Integration.
3. Search Engine Optimization.
4. Content Management System.
5. Merchant Account.
6. SSL Certificate.
7. Flash Player.
8. Logo Creation/Input "Already designed".
9. Data Entry on various pages along with size & color selection.
10. Mobile Friendly/Mobile Version.
11. Customer Account Sign In/Registration
12. Mailing List.
13. 5-10 Webpages… Homepage, About Us, Contact Us, Sexy Shoes, Shopping Cart, ETC…
14. Promotion Codes/Discounts Options.
Also, Shipping sales taxes, Credit card processing, Data base support, Shipping methods, Return information. Our project pays a profitable fixed price of between $750-$1,500... We want only professional and serious responses only please. We will select the best candidate for our project, and if the project is completed efficiently and professionally there will be future projects for this candidate, because we will have future projects. So please respond to our project with your bids and any comments that you may have, because not only do we want to select a candidate best for our project but also have a working relationship with whom we choose so that there are no misunderstandings. Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online