eLearning Graphic Design and Animation
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 8
We are looking for a talented eLearning Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design solutions to voiceover script using Articulate Studio. Here's what you need to know.
- Understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Adhere to branding requirements and guidelines for project
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design in eLearning courses
- Primary skills: Graphic Design, Articulate Studio, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash (not required but preferred)
- We will review your portfolio that includes samples of graphic design within an eLearning context.
- We will verify 3 references submitted by you.
- We will conduct an interview to review your qualifications.
- We take confidentiality seriously, before beginning, you will be required to sign a Chasse Consulting NDA and possibly a client specific NDAs.
- Additionally, in order to maintain our high standards, we conduct ongoing quality assessment of our contractors via a scorecard system.
Preference will be given to contractors based in the United States.
This job posting is for several projects that will occur before the end of April 2013.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online