I require a “Medical News and Views” global website with automatically populating RSS feeds in wordpress that will pull in multimedia content (latest medical, pharma and healthcare industry video grabs with stable APIs).
The professional development should be rock solid, certified stable, secure, and include the following:
1) A unique wordpress news with a theme developed using custom graphics.
2) On-page SEO with permalinks optimization
3) API medical news pulling function using RSS and video feeds (based on the mass of content they provide), auto populating of medical, healthcare and pharma news in different media, including video, audio and text. The website should provide continuous updates on healthcare news (views, latest research, pharma industry news, etc.), by pulling in the latest medical videos.
4) Monthly automatic backup setup
5) Integration of multiple RSS feeds. Using crawlers, the site should pull all the latest Pharma, Hospital, Medical Research info/press releases from the Internet. Video API's and RSS feeds should be integrated. After the site is up and running stably, it should be further improved on top.
6) The site should have a non-intrusive geo IP solution (available as database, programming API and hosted solution) to help the website identify the doctor/visitor's geographical location (i.e. country, region, city, latitude, longitude, ZIP/PIN code, time zone, connection speed, ISP and domain name, IDD country code, area code, weather station code and name, and mobile carrier information). It should have an IP address lookup database and technology that should not invade the Internet user's privacy. However, the doctor/visitor’s location should be used to preferentially show him/her medical videos, rss feeds and news that is from the country that he/she is in.
7) The site should allow rss to email for the registered users.
8) The doctors should be able to customize their webpage and include only the news feeds, videos and links related to their medical specialty.
8) The site should have links to websites such as MedScape, WebMD, RedBook, Medical Dictionary, etc.
9) The site should be expandable (such that later more services and categories can be added) and it have a downloadable shortcut icon for the desktop.
10) The website should be compatible with iOS, Android and windows devices, and you will have to create native iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android apps for it.
A list of sample video, rss feed and other sites will be provided to you.
You will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement. You will test, and assure stability and load the website onto my server. You will provide me with all the source codes (and I will be the owner of those source codes) and passwords, name of the project or solution file and website database, its location, and the log in credentials to get into it.
In the agreed price, you will provide 12 months of warranty, maintenance & trouble-shooting, and search engine optimization for the website.
Payment terms: The break-up of payment will be 25% up front, 25% at the midway point (based on the agreed completion date), 25% after the site is loaded on my server and fully tested, and the remainder 25% payment will be made after completion of 12 months of warranty, maintenance & trouble-shooting, and search engine optimization for the website.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1667 for this job
Hi, We have extensive work experience in iphone, android,ipad application design and development so, we can create this application.for more information see PMB-Thanks.
We specialize on web and mobile application development, especially focusing on cloud-based enterprise mobile application development using Java, Python and web technologies. We work on Android/iOS platforms.