I need to convert a swf (Flash) file animation to a video file.
- The conversion must be done on cmd line (for automatisation)
- Can be done on Linux or Windows (whatever is more appropriate for development)
- The swf file reads an xml file, for custom animation
- swf file is compiled in Flash CS3/CS4 with AS3
- the video should record the first 10s of the animation
What I expect:
- binary conversion tool for command line
- customizable bash or batch file to control it (customizable: input file, output file, maybe: duration of the video)
- Video output: prefered: 3gp, but could be any non-proprietary format (for further encoding processes)
If you need to buy a licenced product, we need to discuss the pricing.
If you want to try first you can request a sample swf and xml file. For that matter you MUST send PM.