Poker Room Texas Hold'Em
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2750 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Please read the entire post. When we find the appropriate bidder, we will give more details.
We need an online, flash-based, multiplayer poker game with multiple tables and a lobby for Texas hold Em (No Limit, pot limit, sit&go etc).
Required skills are 3D Graphics, Flash for game coding, and asp/PHP for website. As it is for the social networking site, all areas of the website would share the same centralized MS SQL Database.
- Real money
- People will be able to play single table ring games, single table tournaments, and multi table tournaments.
- This will be flash or some other type of non-downloadable application.
- Players can chat with each other
- The website must include paypal integration.
- Professionality must be comparable to Pokerstars and fulltilt.
- User/Admin Panel that will show all past activity, attach tournament and players history into each viewable sections. It must have an user panel and a admin panels for administration. User features (in addition to information in the profile), simple registration, very fast game loading, history of the games played, ranking system, referral system with (referral tracking system), redeem bonus code with (bonus codes system), affiliate program (reserved to webmaster). Also features that would generate daily bonus points, such as daily login bonus and tell-a-friend bonus.
- Admin features: full management, enhanced security, manually block/delete/ban players, users management, game variables settings, tables max/min limits, fully customizable website terms, images, text, etc…
Admin must also have access to banner images across the site, as they should be customizable with ease, and made with dynamic settings.
Programmers must have past experience! Website MUST be 100% original!
The room has to be able to handle around 2000 - 8000 players tourneys.
Security is VERY important, every thing has to be 100% SECURE
We would need to discuss support for any possible bug-fixes, time period of free support vs. paid support, fees for future support and future additions to the site.
For completion of the project, any and all source code to be provided to us before final payment is to be released. Please specify tools used and file formats. Must be complete website, please send us all your work, escrow only.
We also retain the ability to hire you for future modification/additions/upgrades to the website.
Pls report Time frame for completing the project.
Only BIDS with working, completed professional DEMOs will be considered. Please do NOT bid if you have never done this before nor if you have a working demo.
Payment will go as follow:
33% Delivering a working beta of the project
33% After launching the project
33% One month after the launch (bug removal).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online