Please read the entire post. When we find the appropriate bidder, we will give more details.
We need an online, flash-based, multiplayer poker game with multiple tables and a lobby for Texas hold Em (No Limit, pot limit, sit&go etc).
Required skills are 3D Graphics, Flash for game coding, and asp/PHP for website. As it is for the social networking site, all areas of the website would share the same centralized MS SQL Database.
- Real money
- People will be able to play single table ring games, single table tournaments, and multi table tournaments.
- This will be flash or some other type of non-downloadable application.
- Players can chat with each other
- The website must include paypal integration.
- Professionality must be comparable to Pokerstars and fulltilt.
- User/Admin Panel that will show all past activity, attach tournament and players history into each viewable sections. It must have an user panel and a admin panels for administration. User features (in addition to information in the profile), simple registration, very fast game loading, history of the games played, ranking system, referral system with (referral tracking system), redeem bonus code with (bonus codes system), affiliate program (reserved to webmaster). Also features that would generate daily bonus points, such as daily login bonus and tell-a-friend bonus.
- Admin features: full management, enhanced security, manually block/delete/ban players, users management, game variables settings, tables max/min limits, fully customizable website terms, images, text, etc…
Admin must also have access to banner images across the site, as they should be customizable with ease, and made with dynamic settings.
Programmers must have past experience! Website MUST be 100% original!
The room has to be able to handle around 2000 - 8000 players tourneys.
Security is VERY important, every thing has to be 100% SECURE
We would need to discuss support for any possible bug-fixes, time period of free support vs. paid support, fees for future support and future additions to the site.
For completion of the project, any and all source code to be provided to us before final payment is to be released. Please specify tools used and file formats. Must be complete website, please send us all your work, escrow only.
We also retain the ability to hire you for future modification/additions/upgrades to the website.
Pls report Time frame for completing the project.
Only BIDS with working, completed professional DEMOs will be considered. Please do NOT bid if you have never done this before nor if you have a working demo.
Payment will go as follow:
33% Delivering a working beta of the project
33% After launching the project
33% One month after the launch (bug removal).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
We are team of professionals provides services in a wide range.We basically deals in : 1- Games (multiplayer, AI, MMORPG, mobile etc), 2- IOs (iPad, iPhone), 3- android, 4- Websites (cms, Joomla, WP, flash etc.) 5- Software Design. Thank you
1. Service Models 1) Custom Projects Team based Time based Project based 2) BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) Model 3) Consulting Services 4) ODC (Offshore Development Center) Model 2. Software Engineering a).Enterprise & Business Application Development b).Mobile Application & game Development c).Database Design and Development d).Database Administration e).Multimedia Application Development f).Web Services g).Gaming Application Development
Leicester, United Kingdom
I'm a 3D Freelance Artist since 2007. worked with several studios and video game developers in the UK and US and got a few publications and awards as well : 3dshay.carbonmade.com Please ask for a copy of my CV if needed . Thanks.
Our resources are proficient in the following technologies - Actionscript 2.0 and 3.0 - Adobe Flash - Adobe Flex - Adobe Flash Lite - Corel Draw - Adobe Illustrator - Adobe Photoshop - Blender - 3DS Max - AutoDesk Maya - J2ME - Open GL - PHP/MySql We can provide references and samples of work done upon request. We prefer to sign non disclosure agreements for all projects executed by us and provide technical documentation of all work contracted to our company.