I want you to develop an application (preferably flash) which lets me choose a room picture (example: Original [url removed, login to view] attached) and a Rug picture (example: [url removed, login to view] attached) and a flooring picture (example: [url removed, login to view] attached) and then considering the floor angel, the application adds the rug and the flooring to the room making the rug sit naturally on the floor (Final [url removed, login to view] attached).
1. Flooring area can be selected by a point to point pen (green area in Floor [url removed, login to view] attached)
2. Angel and alignment of the floor can be adjusted (For example look at Floor [url removed, login to view] attached)
3. Let me rotate, tilt, move the rug (example: Rug [url removed, login to view] attached)
4. Also let me select the Wall area too (point to point) and change the color.
5. Provide full screen mode of the final result with save and print option
I have already found a website that has a flash tool like this but the tool can only be used online and not offline. Also it is not very easy to use. Contact me if you like to see the website for reference and I can give you the URL.
Point 1 means that your application needs to let me select the floor area which is possible to cover - Using a pointy pen plus brush, erase and undo option
Point 2 means that your application needs to lets me align the floor based on the angle of view. For example by using a grid with ROTATE, TILT and MOVE up/down/left/right option
Point 3 - Placing the rug on the floor: If point 2 is done properly then I think TILT option is not needed for the rug - Only ROTATE and MOVE up/down/left/right for the rug is enough
Point 4 is for selecting and coloring the walls which should be simple.
Any questions let me know...
Hi all, Thanks for your bids but I need to know that you are completely clear on the requirements of this project. So instead of sending me your previous animations, please send me a short proposal or action plan on how you are going to design this app. Specifically, I am interested to know about your method for implementing POINT 1, 2 and 3 in my description above. Cheers....