I have a web application currently under development, it works within the intranet, I need an experienced flash developer to make some minor fixes to the web urgently.
ISSUES MUST BE FIXED WITHIN 1-2 DAYS
1. On the design screen the bars on the left are very small. We have a touch screen computer and they are impossible to drag with your finger so we have to use the mouse. we need this enlarged
2. There should be a "revert to default" button for the sliders so that it can go back to default.
3. Text module has an error saying "font load error"
4. When the customer wants to add more than one image (to the back of the phone for example) they stick to each other. I want the images to move individually and freely anyway the customer likes. (like if I want one image above another one or side by side)
5. Please add a "Go Back" button to every page.
How much experience have you got with flash development?
How long will this take you?
8 freelancers are bidding on average $147 for this job
I can knock this out pretty easily. If you'd like, I might just be able to enable URL browsing within your Flash file. I have eight years of experience with Flash, and should have this for you by Monday(two days).
Hey. You're asking for fairly small changes to this and I've had experience working on 'Map Editors' and I've worked on a T-Shirt designer before :) Please consider me. Cheers, Joey.