We require a flash animation "game", but this game requires no interaction from a user. The flash will not be online, and will be run locally on a Windows 7 Computer.
A separate system will be storing an image of a face and a XML file that will have the file name, the gender of the person, and the colour they selected (only 8 colours). The XML and images will be updated on the fly, and the flash needs to check for updates very frequently (5-6 seconds).
The flash will be an automated game that:
- Will take the photo provided and make a character out of it based on the gender and colour provided in the XML Think of the character LIKE a Wii characters.
- The character will enter the game... where they will be exploring a Cave and trying to find crystals.
- More characters will join as the XML/Photos get updated from a seperate systems (maximum of 8)
- If there are more then 8 at a given time, the characters will appear up the top as a "next in line" section so the person can see where they are in the line
- Every crystal a character collects will slowly convert them into an Elf.. First Crystal, the character grows ears. Second Crystal, the character change face, and finally, third crystal, they turn into an Elf... The elf then "graduates', the game pauses and focuses on this character who will then leave the game after some animation and congratulations.
- Then the next character comes in.
- The crystals appear randomly, and infrequently, so hoping that on average, a character will be exploring the environment for around 5-10 minutes.
- If two characters bump into each other, we want 3-5 different animations to occur. Remembering this is for kids, so fun interactions
- There will be other things (black crystals) that make someone bigger and "push" other characters away etc.
You will need to provide us with images of the Elf for EACH colour, so that we can show a previous.
As there are 2 genders and 8 colours, we need 16 images to represent the combination. We will need this quickly. Attached is a model example of the elf that you need to emulate.. again, thing of a Wii character.
The zip file attached ([url removed, login to view]) shows the overall design of the area where the game will be, so you'd want the background of the cave and animation to incorporate the colour scheme, background and crystals
To manage the inaccuracy of photos, we suggest having the hair cover some of the photo so it can cover the edges.
We need this job done within 3 weeks from the best application, so we'll make a decision on Wednesday next week and then it is a very quick turnaround expected. We also expect this person available for fixes during the rollout for additional fees.
Look forward to it and thanks.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $3192 for this job
Hi We have read your requirements. We are interested in your project.We have completed 60+ big projects in flash and action scripting in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.