The brief is to produce motion graphics for a Small Business Awards dinner on the 10 October. All design work and storyboards have already been created and approved. This brief is for building the file which will be screened behind the presenter on stage on the night.
See attached file "2010quicktimeforAB.MOV" as a good indication of what's required. (Note that this is only a short sample of the complete file.)
There are four "segments" of graphics that need to be produced:
1. A "holding" screen, that will be used as filler before and after the presenter speaks. This will be just be an abstract ripply dark blue movie file. I have sourced one on iStock and will purchase it once we progress.
2. A Small Business Awards logo screen. The SBA logo will appear in a blaze of light over the top of the holding screen described above. After it has appeared , a number of vector "fireworks" graphics will grow and burst behind it. After about 4 seconds, fireworks and logo fade out, leaving just the holding screen.
3. Sponsors logos. About 8 sponsors logos fade in over the holding screen, stay for 3 seconds, then fade out.
4. Category finalists and winner announcement. This is the most involved segment: first, the name of the category (for example: "Creative and Cutural Services Award") appears at the foot of the screen. Then, each of the finalists names (there will be approx 10 finalists in each category) appear one by one. Then, they fade out, and "And the winner is..." fades in, then out. Then, the winner's name fades in, then out, then the segment ends by returning to the holding screen. There are 23 different categories, but all follow this same format exactly.
Final deliverables: a 16:9 ratio file that a presenter can tap their way through while they are on the podium. In previous years the graphics have been provided as an exe file, but it does not necessarily need to be. Judging by the soundtrack on "2010quicktimeforAB.MOV", the different screen events in segment 4 are triggered by keystrokes. A discreet menu, to navigate from the holding/SBAlogo/sponsorlogos segments to the category segments, would be ideal.
Digital assets: I will provide:
- visuals to show the layout for each segment (in the file format of your choice: layered PSD file, PDF, etc)
- vector format logos, "fireworks" elements, sponsors logos (in the file format of your choice: ai, eps, PDF, etc)
- the abstract blue rippling background that appears under all segments
- lists of category names, finalist names and winners names (Excel format)
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Hi, my name is Duque and I love programming and developing videogames! Since I was a kid, I always loved entertaining people, drawing and creating stories, characters, and making games can realize this dream. I like creating more than playing! Every customer who trusts in me is like a treasure for me. I would love to receive an outstanding work and superb treatment if I where hiring a freelancer, so I try to deliver the same quality and proffesionality I would expect on your side. As such, I want to make everyone happy from Day 1 to the last day of the project and even after! My dedication to make you smile made me earn all 5-star ratings with a 100% completion rate in all my projects. I feel proud of it. My acts speak louder than my words. Now go on, hire me then relax and enjoy!
I would like to be hired by your team for the position of 3D Animation Animator and 3D Modelling Designer. I have been working with 3D Animation and 3D Modelling for most of my career. I have also worked with ActionScript and Adobe Flash in my career. I believe my skills and experience in these areas will prove beneficial to your jobs and projects. I am ready to be hired and start working for you now.
Art Town, Bulgaria
Designreactor is an independent Graphic Artist/ 2D Animator located in Bulgaria, Eastern Europe. I have long years work experience in Video Editing, 2D Animations & Graphic Design area. I can quickly create animated videos for broadcast or web using vector graphics, Images and Real Footages. I am graduated in University of Fine Arts in my country. My main services include: - Logo Designs; - Intro (Outro) reveal animated videos; - Explanatory Animated videos; - Screencast Video Tutorials; - Promotional and announce videos for web; - Prezi presentations; - VFX, Compositing & Rotoscoping for film productions; I am available for freelance work: Monday to Friday 8:00 - 19:00 Eastern European Time.
I am a Flash & XML Programmer with over 10 years of experience. I like learning new things, developing all kinds of projects and I am focused on details. My goal is to always provide best quality work in a very short time and make my clients 100% happy on all projects!
GlobesysTechnologies is one of the top most animation provider for Freelancer.com We are specialized in all types of animation like Website Ex plainer video, story-based,both in 2D and 3D format.will give you 100%job done guarantee.So lets start with Globesys Technologies. Thanks&Regard Globesys Technologies