The brief is to produce motion graphics for a Small Business Awards dinner on the 10 October. All design work and storyboards have already been created and approved. This brief is for building the file which will be screened behind the presenter on stage on the night.
See attached file "2010quicktimeforAB.MOV" as a good indication of what's required. (Note that this is only a short sample of the complete file.)
There are four "segments" of graphics that need to be produced:
1. A "holding" screen, that will be used as filler before and after the presenter speaks. This will be just be an abstract ripply dark blue movie file. I have sourced one on iStock and will purchase it once we progress.
2. A Small Business Awards logo screen. The SBA logo will appear in a blaze of light over the top of the holding screen described above. After it has appeared , a number of vector "fireworks" graphics will grow and burst behind it. After about 4 seconds, fireworks and logo fade out, leaving just the holding screen.
3. Sponsors logos. About 8 sponsors logos fade in over the holding screen, stay for 3 seconds, then fade out.
4. Category finalists and winner announcement. This is the most involved segment: first, the name of the category (for example: "Creative and Cutural Services Award") appears at the foot of the screen. Then, each of the finalists names (there will be approx 10 finalists in each category) appear one by one. Then, they fade out, and "And the winner is..." fades in, then out. Then, the winner's name fades in, then out, then the segment ends by returning to the holding screen. There are 23 different categories, but all follow this same format exactly.
Final deliverables: a 16:9 ratio file that a presenter can tap their way through while they are on the podium. In previous years the graphics have been provided as an exe file, but it does not necessarily need to be. Judging by the soundtrack on "2010quicktimeforAB.MOV", the different screen events in segment 4 are triggered by keystrokes. A discreet menu, to navigate from the holding/SBAlogo/sponsorlogos segments to the category segments, would be ideal.
Digital assets: I will provide:
- visuals to show the layout for each segment (in the file format of your choice: layered PSD file, PDF, etc)
- vector format logos, "fireworks" elements, sponsors logos (in the file format of your choice: ai, eps, PDF, etc)
- the abstract blue rippling background that appears under all segments
- lists of category names, finalist names and winners names (Excel format)
5 freelancers are bidding on average $654 for this job
G'Day, Hope all is well, We are a San Francisco USA based Web & Mobile Development company nearby Google, Yahoo and twitter and have office in India and Pakistan.