I do have a reference animation, see the [url removed, login to view] attached and watch this animation. Here are the rules:
* The lenght of the new animation will be same length, +-2 seconds
* Flash animation will be strechable and will be brought to any size, so use as many as possible vectors
* The interface will be completly different, its simply will simulate a gps tracking, here is your creativity asked.
* The final picture shall zoom slowly like now
* I will request full source at the end
* Source code will contain the variables so i can change them. I want be able to change the url information etc
* The flash shall redirect the user to /[url removed, login to view] after its finished
* This animation is too old, need some animation which also reacts to mouse events, it shall simulate a gps search more realistically then now
* Need 1 button "Abort" somewhere on new interface which will immediatly stop the animation and jump to /[url removed, login to view]
This job i want that you are creative and give a real feeling to visitors.