I have two Flash animations that need to be modified. Unfortunately, I do not have the .fla's -- just the .swf's. I believe the files can be decompiled to .fla but rely on your expertise to advise.
The changes that need to be made are:
File: LowVolume_overall - Animate the first blue boxes (closest to screen) right in front of the "Thermal Process" box so that it appear like the blue box that comes out of the CNC Roller.
File: SC01_overall -
1. Animate the first two robotic arms
2. The first robotic arm grabs a vertical disk and placed on the platter in front of the Primary Operation Wire Forming unit.
3. The second robot grabs the RED square on the Primary Operation Forming Unit and then places that in the white space in the grid on the ground. The robot then takes another square from the grid and then places that one on the Primary Operation Forming Unit.
4. As both of these processes occur...no "sticks" should come out of the back conveyor belt (the one that connects the Primary Operation, Thermal Process, and Secondary Operations Unit. The conveyor remains the same for the rest of the process.
5. There is a lot of whitepace at the top of the whole animation, we would like that removed.
You can download the files to review in either here...it is a zip with the two swfs.
[url removed, login to view]
So that is what needs to be done. Can you help?
24 freelancers are bidding on average $156 for this job
Hello sir, Although I couldn't get the files downloaded, still I would like to bid for the project. Please go through my profile. I am an experienced Flash/Flex developer. Thanks