Flash Image Slideshow
This project was awarded to rEvolutionFX for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Require flash work to be completed by Saturday, April 12th.
Not too complicated, but very specific requirements. Those requirements are as follows:
- I need a flash image slideshow (to be used as the focal point of a webpage template that I have already developed)
- It will load in a list of image files. The first image file will be loaded right away. Subsequent images will be loaded and cached in the background, to allow for quick initial loading and no delays while switching images.
- If the next image in the slideshow has not been fully loaded before the expected transition time, the slideshow should not advance until it has been loaded. If this EXTRA delay lasts more than 5 seconds, a line of white text on black background should appear at the top of the image saying "Loading, please wait..."
- Images should be scaled up/down to fit into the flash movie, but,
- Images that are at a different aspect ratio than the flash movie should be 'cropped' in the middle to fit (ie, no black bars should show up on the sides of the images)
- Each image will fade into each other during the transition, default 1 second long transition.
- When the slideshow is done, it should return to the beginning and start again
- When the mouse cursor enters the flash movie area, a series of small numbered boxes should appear along the bottom of the movie (~15px high). One box per image in the slideshow. Clicking on the box will advance the slideshow to that image, and pause the automatic advancing of the slideshow from then on.
- If there are eg. 20 images in the slideshow, but only room for 15 numbered image boxes horizontally, then a second row of buttons should be added.
- Along with the numbered boxes should be a "pause" button to stop the slideshow from advancing automatically. When the slideshow is paused (either from pressing the pause button, or from having clicked on one of the numbered image boxes as per the previous point) the "pause" button should turn into a "resume" button, which when pressed will cause the images to again advance automatically.
- These buttons along the bottom should have a 50% transparent black background and grey text (eg #aaa or so? whatever looks good)
- The flash object should be able to accept several parameters:
---- filelist_url: the url of a file that will contain one url per line, each of which is an image file to be loaded and displayed in order
---- width: width of flash object
---- height: height of flash object
---- time: how long to pause on each image
---- transition_length: length of the fade between each image
Budget is approximately $50-150.
For the higher end of that range, I would also like:
- when the cursor is hovered over one of the numbered images, show a thumbnail preview of that image in a box with a 2px white border
Deliverables will the source flash files as well as the compiled/compressed flash object, ready to be put into a webpage, as well as documentation on proper format of the param's that can be used.
Automated responses will be ignored, please give me an indication you actually read and understand the above requirements in your bid!
Thanks very much for looking!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online