Flash MP3 Player (2)
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $95 USD
- Total Bids 5
We need a Flash MP3 player. Fully detailed document explaining all the required features will be send to bidders and commenters upon request.
It has to receive by parameter the file to play (MP3 filename or play list). If it's a playlist when started it has to play all the files in the play list with no delays. Something similar to what we need: [url removed, login to view]
The flash player needs to have a specific design:
1. Before it's activated it should look like a round play button.
2. After it's activated (clicked) then it has to open up and to have some more functionality. Design will be given to the bidders for their review.
Please state on your bid the following:
1. Your working hours, in which you're available on GTalk/Messenger and phone.
2. Where you work from - home, office, etc.
3. Your availability to the project (do you work on other projects currently?).
4. Time estimation in which you plan to finish the project.
This is the second time I post this bid, because on the first time the coder failed to complete the project after a whole month of work (!). Therefore we demand:
1. Before starting you should submit a plan of how you going to implement this project. This should be a simple document saying what are the steps to complete the projects (for example: 1. Creating design; 2. Implementing the playlist feature; 3. Implementing tools menu; 4. creating second skin).
2. Every day you should submit a status of your progress according to the plan.
3. You must be available for questions during the working time specified when bidding.
**Bonus** will be given for delivering the results quickly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Flash, ActionscriptGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online