Flash animation using Google Maps API
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1162 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a flash animation that interfaces with Google Maps. I prefer it to work with the Google Maps API. I can get an api key at any time.
My site is in php, and the following line will be passed from the 1st page to the page with my Google Maps flash animation:
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10;url=[url removed, login to view];? echo $_REQUEST["from"] ?>&name=<? echo $_REQUEST["name"] ?>&zip=<? echo $_REQUEST["zip"] ?>&ip=<? echo $_REQUEST["ip"] ?>&site=<? echo $_REQUEST["submit"] ?>">
So, for instance, if a user filled out their email, name, and zip code as:
email: (per GAF's rule, I cannot post an email address here, but it will be in standard email format
The line passed would be
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="10;url=[url removed, login to view](email will be inserted here)&name=Bob&zip=80031&ip=&site=submit"> ... Again, i had to put spaces in the email address so that this project could be posted. There are no spaces in the actual data passed.
Basically,the script will show te google maps results start in its most zoomed out format, which will show the entire world, then it will slowly zoom to North America, and center in, then it will go to their zip code value (which will be a 5 digit number).
I want your flash animation to be able to use the 'name' and 'zip' value in the animation itself.
These are the screens I want for the animation:
1. I want something high-tech to show as the starting screen, maybe something like matrix-style (the movie). That screen will show "%name, Please wait while we search our database.....". (so in the above example, it'd say "Bob, Please wait while we search our database.....". I want the final 3 dots to be continously animated, going from one dot to five dots, then fading back to 1 dot and starting over. I want this dot animation to loop 2 times, then fade to the next screen.
2. The next screen will say "Identifying Location...", and again, the 3 dots at the end will animate just for 2 loops, then will fade to the zoom out of the entire globe in google maps, then will slowly zoom in to north america. Then it will fade to the next screen.
3. This screen will start with "Location Found...", then will finally zoom in their location, based on the zip code passed to that page (in the example, its 80031, so the screen would zoom in to Westminster, Colorado). Then it will fade to next screen.
4. This screen will say "Searching Now in Westminster, CO..." (this data should be obtained from the data that google maps returns. When doing google maps in the browser, it shows the actual city/state corresponding to the zip code. Let me know if this is possible. Again, I want the 3 dots at the end of the sentence to loop for 2 times. then fade to next screen.
5. The final screen will say "Search Completed. Please wait for more information..." This will not need to be animated. This is the end of the sequence.
I will want the full source to this. The compiled .swf, as well as the raw flash files, so that I can edit them in the future if needed. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please PM me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online