Flash based file/image uploader
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 2
I am looking for a good flash coder that can make me a flash based upload system with similar features as the java applet upload version shown here : [url removed, login to view]
I am looking for both uploading normal files as well as image files (jpf, jpeg, gif, png, bmp).
The system has two modes
1) Normal Mode : All file types can be uploaded (but restricted by the allowed extension setting)
2) Image mode : Only images types can be uploaded
- Method for Image preview
- Method for Image rotation prior to upload
- Method for Image cropping prior to upload
- Set total maximum file size: Flash will stop uploading after a maximum upload size
- Set the file extensions that are allowed for upload (example jpg/gif/png/....)
- Post URL. The system needs to send the file compatible with PHP's 'move_uploaded_file' and the $_FILES array (example [url removed, login to view])
- Setting a string after a success full upload in the status bar
- Setting to show/hide the status bar
- Settings to change various colors on the flash object like background and text colors of different areas
Image mode general properties:
- set a maximum image size: Flash will rescale using crop scaling to the the image size if the uploaded image is to large this to save bandwidth, this will be done prior to upload.
so the server get's the scaled/rotated image)
The following operations can be done prior to upload
- Delete an single file from the file list
- Select multiple files and delete them from the uploaded list
- Add additional files to the file list prior to uploaded
- Drag and drop files from explorer/finder to the flash object
During file upload viabilities:
- During upload be able to stop the upload, the file list should show clear what files where uploaded with a clear color)
- During upload the upload speed needs to be presented as well as a overall uploaded progress in the status bar
- During uploaded the total time needs to be calculated and displayed in the status bar.
- During upload the upload speed needs to be calculated and presented.
An example of the status bar could be: Uploading 4 of 10 files, XXKB/sec, ETA: 1 minute and 45 seconds left.
- Method to receive a array of all files ready to be uploaded
- The system should have a button area where various buttons can be placed.
- The system should have a area where all uploaded files can be seen in a table
- The system should have an area where the image can be previewed an managed
in image mode
For a general look and feel I would suggest to look at : ([url removed, login to view])
The flash should respect and resize depending on the size given in HTML,
I leave that up to you, the designer for proper looking and visual design of the object.
It's needs to look professional above all.
The client side the system needs to be compatible with the following operating systems:
- Flash 8 & flash 9 where available on a operating systems lik Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, OSX Tiger PPC/Intell, OSX Leopard PPC/Intel..... etc
- Well documented action script in English
- a compiled flash file
- a demonstration web page with the flash upload script and a php file for demonstration
The demo flash needs to be uploaded to my web server. I will give you an FTP account
for you to upload the files and setup the demo (it's a satndard Linux server with php5)
After I agreed with the deliverables you can send me the well documentated action script source as well.
The person I communicate with needs to be good in both written and spoken English.
Send me a PM if you have any questions.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online