Flash soccer movie-like game by PHP parameters
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 3
This is gonna be part of a football manager game, I am just making a quotation now if this will be even possible and how it can be achieved.
I am a PHP programmer myself and I am pretty well aware of backend web languages but I am not aware of flash at all.
My question is: will it be possible, a parameters (send my JSON or XML) by PHP on cronjob, during 90 min of a football game, to generate on the frontend in flash a real game like in FIFA? To be as a video, you know, running players, etc...
Parameters will include:
1. Start sport suits of two teams - colors, team logo. Will it be possible this to be genrated on the flash?
2. Stadium, referee, people watching the game, also will it be possible to be controlled?
3. Substitutions. Most important part of the game - as the coach will be a real human, the idea is he to CONTROL the game while the game is being played. For example, when he says his team to be more aggressive, the team to become more aggressive. Also, if coach makes substitutions, 2 offansive players for 2 deffansive, the team becomes more aggressive in attack, etc..
4. Yellow cards, red cards, penalties - also generated by PHP and passed by JSON or XML. To happen "really" in the video game.
NOTE: WE MUST WORK TOGETHER, SO WE NEED TO CLEAR OUT HOW WE WILL DO IT AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE AT ALL. Backend part is my team job. We will send and generate on cronjob in JSON flags for when a team to scores, when to makes substituations, etc etc... Your job is to make these real time updated JSON values to take effect in the flash video game, which is to be created also real time, as soon as the JSON with commands generated by PHP is done.
I will accept offers only by compnies, which will send me at least 3 recent big flash projects. This is a serious task. Thanks for reading.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online