This project was awarded to PheonixChoe for $250 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Please visit my website at [url removed, login to view] and enter DEMO to view the interface.
I would like to modify the following:
1. Reduce the width all around the player by half or a little more. I would like it more compact. The dimensions of the videos, slider bars, dropdown menues must all stay the same just the gap from the edge of the videos to the border of the player reduced.
2. Fix sticking button bug. The PLAY and STOP buttons stick on occassion. They stay lit for some reason at times. When the play button stays lit for instance and you click on any other part of the player it will play the highlighted video.
3. Fix flickering, sticking and control of forward & backward button bug . The FORWARD and BACWARD frame movement buttons flicker on and off very fast when you move your mouse very close to the edge of the button, also they stay lit sometimes as well. Also I would like the buttons to function like the arrow keys on the keyboard. When you click on the right arrow on the keyboard it moves the video one frame and when you hold down the right arrow it moves the video until you let go. So if the same function could be applied that would be great.
4. Make all the buttons double the size. I like the current design of the buttons so keep the same design however make them double the size and have them fit in the current space between the videos. Also clean up the edges, you will notice some edges of the buttons are a little rough. Like the STOP button for instance the black square could have a more square shape and the rounded edges of other buttons need cleaning up. Do not change the CHANGE TO LEFT HAND BUTTON, that button is fine the same size.
5. Add black highlight around highlighted green button. For example when the number 1 video button is pressed it lights up green however the 1 is difficult to see. Highlight the edges black and make the 1 more bold. Same with the other buttons put a black highlight.
6. Change the ERASE button wording to a picture of an eraser.
7. Slider bug. When I am moving a video with the slider and let go and grab the other slider it doesn't grab onto it with the first click and actually moves the other slider, I need to click twice to initiate the slider. I would like it so that you can go from slider to slider with one click on to activate.
8. Video Highlight Change. This will be one of the more important attention to detail changes. Currently when you click on a video or press the 1 or 2 buttons the video is highlighted with a green contour. I would like this green contour or highlight to be the actual current border around the videos. Explaining more I want the current border around the videos to light up as the highlight in green. However the border will need to be pricisely even all around the videos so when it is highlighted its even. Currently when there is no video present and it is only showing the Swing Mate logo the border seems perfectly even all around however when a video is downloaded it is not quite even so atention to detail here is a must. Also when the LOCK SWINGS function is on that the borders are highlighted as well but in the Orange colour.
9. Re-design Pop Up Notifications. When you hover your mouse over the line tools and Lock Swings and Change to left hand butttons an orange square lights up explaining the tool. I would like it to have a more bubble look and be in a faint green instead of orange.
10. Fix Lock Swings bug. When the lock swings function is on it works fine if you only use the forward and backward frame buttons or arrow keys on the keyboard but if you use one of the sliders it only moves one video then disengages the lock function. Should be able to move both videos with the slider.
11. Re-design Loader. Have a look sometimes the videos when selected from the dropdown menu don't appear emmediately and design a new looking swing loader, something more modern and bigger.
I will send the FLV to the winning bidder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online