Lighting Showroom needed in Flash
- Status Completed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 17
We are a lighting manufacturer and we are looking to develop a simple showroom for our website. This showroom needs to be built in the latest version of Flash. In the future, we may add functionality to this but for now, we'd like to keep it simple.
While I have most of the requirements put together for this project, there are some things that I may need to run off of you, the designer, to make this look professional. I will reward you for your engagement/ideas because the success and professional look of this project means more to us. If this works out and looks professional, there will be further development involved and more work/opportunities as well.
Here are the general requirements:
1. This showroom will be hosted on our website (I will take care of that) but I will need the .swf file or any other format that you recommend for me to embed this in our HTML site.
2. A user should be able to hover over different light fixtures in the showroom and the selected fixture should light up while the rest of the room should dim. Please make sure while dimming the showroom, it doesn't take too long but I still want to see the dim effect.
3. Only one light fixture can be lit at a time.
4. Once a fixture is lit (a user hovers over it), the fixture's name should appear either next to the fixture or maybe a gray/black area can slide in at the bottom of the page displaying the fixture name with maybe a sample small description. I'm open to suggestions to make this look professional.
5. If a fixture is clicked, it needs to take the user to a specific HTML page. Pretty easy! We *may* not implement this but I will let you know as soon as the project starts.
6. When the showroom starts, it needs to be fully lit as part of the initial state.
7. Once a fixture is lit and the user rolls their mouse off of the showroom without hovering over any other fixtures, the selected fixture needs to remain lit with the room dimmed
8. If a fixture is lit and the user rolls their mouse over an area that is not a fixture but it's still on the flash itself, the room needs to light up again to its initial state. The fixture name, description all needs to be cleared.
9. We will need to place the company's logo in the bottom right corner. I will provide you with the logo as well once the project starts.
10. The size of the showroom should be 1024x800. I think this is a good size for most laptops but if you have suggestion or if this size makes it difficult for you, please propose new dimensions.
11. A loader should appear in case the Flash takes a long time to load at first when it's being loaded on the website
12. I will need full rights to the flash project/source code/design etc. Please deliver the .FLA, file along with any other source files.
To save time, before implementing this for all the fixtures in the showroom, please create a sample for one fixture first and let me review it with my team. Once we give the OK, then you can proceed with the rest. This sample should include the fixture name and the fixture should be a hyperlink to a sample HTML page like Google.com.
Finally, I've attached the images that you can use to build this showroom. Please make sure the images are clear and optimized and hopefully you can turn on/off different images to get the light effect.
I understand that this is not clear cut requirements because design work in flash is a bit tricky and there will be some minor changes but I will compensate you for that.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online