We have a site that contains 100's of videos. They are 15 minutes to 30 minutes long. I want the ability to:
1) via an online flash application, allow the user to select a video from various dropdowns (I will provide all of this info).
2) after they select the video, allow them to preview/view it to verify it's the correct video.
3) allow them to "drag" or save the video to build up a collection of clips within the app.
4) For each clip, allow them to select a segment and allow them to "save" that selection.
5) At the end of this process - I want them to be able to give it a title (perhaps a theme) that creates an opening intro (very simple - perhaps just a page that says - My Name - Video Description - then fades out)
6) End result is they click a "generate video" button and it outputs a video file. Could the video be in format of .mov, .avi, .mpeg, .swf, .exe (flash projector)? What are the options here?
This is basically on online video editing tool that outputs video as the end result. I would like the end result to be an actual video file that the user can take away and put on disk and show other people. But if that isn't possible - I'm also ok if it generates an .swf file that we can save on the server and associate with the user's account - thereby creating a unique online personalized video library. Make sense?
This is a legit project, for a legit company, that will provide great exposure for you or your company. I'm a flash/web designer/creative director and will work with you and will take care of the UI/design of the project. I'm primarily interested in the functionality and stability of this application.
Serious bidders only please. I will be expecting results and will pay 1/4 up front - 1/4 at half project completion & 1/2 + bonus at end of project.
Looking forward to your thoughts & good work.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $6415 for this job
7 Years of professional, on the job graphic design flash & web design experience. www.yikker.com/en/web.htm .many kinds of my works here.hope to work together with you. thanks alot.
Finally a project we can sink into. We have done many games for many companies including learning and entertainment games. Please check us out at www.digitalcreationsinc.com
I like your ideas that would be a cool site to have. Please see PMB for all the details that I will give. I think the site could be done between 60-90 days.