Small Flash Logo Project
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $120 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a very simple flash logo for my project.
I will provide the logo in a psd file with five layers.
Layer zero is a small dot.
Layer one is a circle image. (part one of logo)
Layer two is a another circle surrounding the first circle (part two of logo).
Layer three is text to surround the logo.
Layer four is background - it stays in place all the time.
Start: Layer four and Layer one and Layer two are already in place.
1. User clicks on logo.
1a. Layer one fades out while Layer Zero fades in at the same time.
2. Layer zero expands and tranforms / morphs into layer one.
3. Layer one does a 3D rotate about its center on its vertical axis and back to its starting point.
4. At the same time as step 2. and step 3. are happening, layer two rotates about its center (not 3D, just flat on the screen .
(Step 3 follows step 2. Step 4 happens simultaneously to step 2 and step 3 taking the same time as them)
4. Finally, Layer four text then fades into view around the circular logo.
This must all be on a 760pixel wide flash image. 796pixels high. 300dpi.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online