We have a custom flash player that was done in ActionScript 3.
I need this flash player converted to ActionScript 2. You can
use our existing code or start from scratch. The functionality
of the player should be similar to our existing player.
Here's a list of features that we need:
1) When the flash player is started I need a login page asking
for the username and password. An https xml query needs to be
done on our catalog server to validate this user. I will
supply the url location of our catalog server to the winning bidder.
2) When the user successfully logs in the flash player needs to
query our catalog server for a list of events (in XML) and
display them on the player.
3) The user can then scroll through the list of events. Clicking on
an event will display more detailed information about the event
(i.e. time, date, description,...etc). There should be a play
button for the user to click on if he wants to watch this live
or recorded event. The event list window should then close and
the video should start playing. Before the actual video is played
I need an image displayed for 3-5 seconds. The event information
contains a url link to this image.
4) I need the following buttons on the bottom of the player:
info (buton for displaying event info. see #3)
5) Display of current video time and duration at the bottom of the
6) "Live" or "Recorded" text on the top corner when the
video is playing.
7) A small button icon on the top right to select another video.
8) A small transparent company logo near the bottom left of the flash
player appearing every 5-10 seconds.
9) When the player is buffering a transparent spinning circle should
appear in the center of the player.
10) The flash player needs to be resizable. If I dynamically resize
the flash player all the buttons and text should also adjust
11) Most importantly this flash player should be done in ActionScript 2
not 3. You need to use Adobe Flash CS3 or CS4 to develop this
custom flash player.
I need this project done as quickly as possible. Please give me a time
frame when you think you can have this done. Thanks.