Designing a Flex App (Android)
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $175 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
A friend of mine has written a small program with a couple of screens (Adobe Flash Builder 4.6). It works as I want it to and my friend will continue doing this programming work. But he knows very little about design in general and the possibilities with Flex.
What do I expect from this project:
1. Show me (my friend) how the frames can be professionally be maintained with styles etc. As far as I understood there can be set up quite professional programming approaches. I expect a well documented approach and a couple of examples.
2. I use the app for controlling purposes. I look up numbers (from the server) and depending on the value I would like to see whether I have a problem (red), there might be soon a problem (orange) or everything is ok. Depending on the status the appearance of a field changes. At the moment I have just numbers which already solves my information.
3. I will send you the app with the 3-4 screens we already have (no design at all). I have a logo and a couple of colors we are using at the moment. You can use the colors too or go a step further - see below.
4. My goal of this project is a small app with a nice look.
After this project I have different options:
a) My friend can handle the design topic on his own.
b) You can explain him that your work is needed in the future because of ... Try to convince him. He is a good programmer but has no clue about design.
c) You have convince both me and my friend to take over the design part completely.
Thanks for bidding. I am looking forward to an interesting project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online