As we talked about the other day.
1. Quotes list: remove Private Notes, add quote amount.
2. Invoice list:
a. remove Private Notes, add balance, shipping charge.
a. Add RMA button. That opens to a product selection and adds as an order detail at bottom of invoice. Like: (notes in customers)
b. Add Amount paid and date, method drop down (cash,visa,master,amex,[url removed, login to view])
c. Add section to bottom. tracking code, and drop shipping ckhkbox, and shipping amount, and mulitble serial numbers.
track# 123bn5 shipping amount $50 drop ship 
rma interface= , who ships, ship amount, reason, expected return date, actual return date, restock fee field and restock fee chk box.
latefeelist , If pay in # of days is > then now(for invoice and latefee) and paid is false then:
(First additonal email &?) and menu button, handle same as rma bottom and ?,
Originv#, date, amount, comment. Tied to late fee list.
Add to customers, credit hold: if = true then remove from all cust dropdowns.
Search add serial# to dropdown (this use to be there)
1) Full RMA section with ability to enable admin to add RMA serial numbers
and fee against these.
2) Late Fee invoices list and ability to see contact persons against these.
3) Ability go to Invoice detail from Late Fee list and add late fee and
calculate totals as indicated.
4) Ability to sum up all fees as indicated in the Excel Sheet.
5) Credit Hold Checkbox.
6) Adjustments to Quotes and Invoices pages to remove notes area and
include new fields.
I think there might be few more adjustments like inclusion of a checkbox as
if Invoice has been paid or not as well as some other minor database
related activities to handle the flow.