Pool Game (8 ball & 9 ball) for Windows Phone
This project was successfully completed by lefteris1029 for $300 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$200 - $300 USD
Completed In10 days
A simple Pool game for Windows Phone.
Similar to Premi um Pool on Windows Phone ([url removed, login to view])
- No open-source code. (No GPL or any other open-souce licensing that requires us to make this game open-source). MS-PL is ok.
- Do not use any other 3rd party game library or source code that require licensing/loyalty fees.
- Using XNA. 2D or 3D. (If 2D, need to provide animation for rolling ball as realistic as possible)
- Using Box2DXNA physics engine for realistic physic.
- Sound FX (when player make a shot, when balls make contact, when player win/lose, etc.)
- Support 1 player (play against AI, simple AI is ok, doesn't has to be too smart)
- Support 2 players (local pass and play)
- Local leaderboard (ranked local user by total game win, %of win, and total balls pocketed)
- Local user profiles (store multiple user profiles and provide UI for switching between users)
- Support suspend/resume
- Splash screen
- Main Menu for choose game type and game difficulty, leaderboard, resume paused game,
Nice to have
- Local achievements
- You provide a simple artwork (We expected just a low quality, prototype-level artwork. Mostly can be done with MSPaint or any simple drawing program). Thought, we'll consider giving bonus if you provide a high quality artwork in shippable quality.
- You provide a simple placeholder sound effect (we will not ship sound without your permission)
- We expected highly maintainable code, fully commented
- No unit tests required.
Testing and Project sign off
- Allow us to 2 days to perform testing on each milestone, and you must fix bugs that found during testing process.
Delivery and Copyright
- Deliver complete source code, solution file, and project file to us
- The game must be successfully built and can be run on an actual Windows Phone device. (version 7.5 and later)
- Transfer full copyright to us.
- You will not resale the same code to other.
- You will not submit the same game to Windows Phone market place.
Please place a bit, or contact us if you need more details about the game and milestone settings.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online